- Това събитие е минало събитие.
Value Measurement for Healthcare
януари 1 - януари 31
Explore the latest practical strategies and organizational models that are improving health care outcomes and reducing costs. Value Measurement for Health Care comes directly from Harvard Business School, based on the case study HBS methodology and explores the best practices for reorganizing and coordinating care, improving process efficiencies, implementing new reimbursement approaches, and integrating care delivery across practices. You will return with the frameworks and skills to make rigorous value measurement a core part of your organization’s strategic agenda. This course will help you:
- Build a firm foundation for exploring and implementing strategy transformation and new measurement approaches for sustainable health care
- Lead strategic and organizational change to generate value
- Optimally structure your organization’s future goals
- Leverage partnerships and implement outcome measurement strategies to improve care for complicated patient populations
- Apply the concept of Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing (TDABC) to measure health care costs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
Through group discussions and case studies, presentations, global and local examples, as well as small-group discussions, you will discover how leading health care organizations are using value-based approaches in a variety of medical contexts—and overcoming the inherent organizational challenges. Topics include:
- Organizing into integrated practice units around patient medical conditions or distinct patient populations for primary and preventive care
- Measuring health outcomes and costs for every patient
- Moving to bundled payments that cover the full care cycle — a better way to pay for health care, one that rewards providers for delivering superior value to patients instead of volume: that is, for achieving better health outcomes at lower cost
- Integrating care delivery across facilities in health systems, including service line rationalization, performing services in the right location, and integrating patient care across locations
- Build enabling IT platforms for data analytics
- Manage reimbursement and payment challenges.